Should you have any questions concerning your past rental with us, you are welcome to contact us using the form provided. Please use our customer service form to enquire about rentals which have already finished.
If you purchased car hire Refundable Excess Insurance
prior to 19 March 2018
Clients who have booked Refundable Excess Insurance with CBL prior to 19 March 2018 may use this form to claim their Refundable Excess. Please fill out the form in order to begin the process of a claim.
You must provide us with the final invoices from the rental company and repair companies (windscreen repairers, smash repairers, assessment providers etc.) which show:
- The cost of the repairs undertaken.
- The total charges from the car rental company in respect of the finacial loss and other charges related to the accident.
- All correspondence and documents shared between you and the rental company.
If you purchased the Claim Excess Reimbursement Coverage
after 19 March 2018
If you purchased car hire damage excess cover after 19 March 2018 and wish to make a claim please use www.auto-refunds.com and select AUTOEUR(UK), as all claims should be notified via Rightpath Insurance Solutions Limited's website, where you will be able to submit your claim and all supporting documents online.
To obtain a reimbursement under your cover you will need:
You are required to:
- Your booking document issued by Auto Europe Limited which confirms your carhire damage excess cover with Auto Europe Limited
- Copy of your Rental Agreement from the Vehicle Rental company
- Your copy of the Rental Company Accident Damage Report and/or a photographic picture of the damage caused
- Copy of the driving licence of the person named on the Rental Agreement in control of the vehicle at the time of the incident
- Proof of your payment in the form of a copy of your credit/debit card statement showing payment of the damages which you are seeking reimbursement
- Your bank details
1) UK Bank - Sort Code and Account Number
2) Bank based outside the UK - IBAN and BIC/Swift code (This can be found on your banks website)
- Description of the incident that caused the accident (including time and date)
- Police Report if applicable
- Copy of pre-rental inspection report if completed
- Invoices / Receipts / other documents confirming the amount you have paid in respect of the damage to the Rental Vehicle for which you are seeking reimbursement.
- Any third party contact details.
- Provide any information or documentation we reasonably ask for to support your claim.
- Co-operate with us at all times by providing supporting documentation or other information as we may reasonably require.
- Advise us if there is another insurance which may also cover this event, so that we then will pay our proportion of your claim.
- Do not admit that you are at fault or promise to pay any money, or become involved in litigation without our apporval.
- Help us recover any money we have paid.
When completing the reimbursement claim form you still have a "Duty of Disclosure". When answering these questions you must:
- Tell us everything that a reasonable person in the circumstances could be expected to tell us.
- Provide honest and complete answers.
If you have a question you wish to ask before making a claim please email email@example.com, please note this is for enquiries only, claims must be lodged at www.auto-refunds.com.
Check the status of your customer service file
If you have contacted our customer service and would like to see if your enquiry has been processed, you can use our customer service status form
to check the status of your enquiry with our Customer Service department.
For frequently asked questions and answers, please view our Help Section