Is it February already? January seems to have flown by everyone! I hope you have all had a nice start to the year! This week on our gig guide, we are taking a look to see what's going on in March this year. There seems to be a lot of tours and concerts going on, so we picked the best ones we found and hope you'll be able to get to some of them to see some of your favourite artists!Lady Gaga (1st March)
- SECC, Glasgow, United Kingdom - The ever controversial Lady Gaga is touring the UK! With her outrageous outfits and quirky personality, it is not to be missed.Bat for Lashes (2nd March)
- Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil - This Alternative Rock musician is actually solo artist Natasha Khan and was nominated for the Mercury Music Prize in 2007 and is up for Best Female Solo Artist at the 2010 Brits! Muse (3rd March)
- Baltimore Mariner Arena, USA - Who doesn't know Muse? With hits like Supermassive Black Hole and Knights of Cydonia, these guys put on an awesome show. I've seen them myself as I am a huge fan, and it is spectacular!Whitney Huston (4th March)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Australia - Who doesn't love Whitney's voice? Powerful and beautiful, this lady is definitely worth a see live.La Roux (5th March)
- Astra Kulturhaus, Berlin, Germany - Influenced by 1980s sythpop, La Roux has had hits like In For The Kill and Bulletproof and with her individuality and style this will be a great concert. Groove Armada (6th March)
- LIVE, Brussels, Belgium - This music duo have collaborated with many artists including Mutya Buena (Sugababes) and Sophie Barker and are well known for their funky dance music. I, for one, love them. Their songs are catchy and great to get you on your feet dancing!X Factor Live (7th March)
- SECC Glasgow, United Kingdom - Anyone remember Jedward, Olly Murs and winner of the show Joe McElderry? They are touring! Should be a great laugh, especially if Jedward do Ghostbusters again! I hope Joe's version of The Journey's - Don't Stop Believing is on the set list!Are you seeing any of these artists? Where are you seeing them if not listed here? We'd like to know what concerts and gigs you are going to be heading out to this year! Have a nice weekend!