Ready to hit the road? With the beautiful weather outside, we're itching to go for a drive in the countryside, somewhere to bask in the sun and enjoy the blossoming trees! OK, so you are ready, but is your car ready as well? We have prepared a quick car check-list of the things you can do yourself without going to a local garage!
1. Check fluid level in your car: engine oil, coolant, and washer liquid.
2. Hoses, see if they are leaking.
3. Battery check. Examine the battery for corrosion around the connection, and make sure it is clean and tight.
4. Tyres, inspect tyre pressure, and check the tyre wear.
5. Lights. See if all your lights work properly - break, reverse, turn, headlights, and parking lights.
6. Windscreen wipers - examine the wiper blades.
If your car passes the test, off you go for a ride! It's an easy test, which you can do before setting off for a drive.Britain is full of wonderful paces to visit, for a longer or shorter trip.
Stonehenge, the Lake District, or the Highlands. What are your favourite 'unwind' places in the UK?