Are you looking for the perfect place to holiday in order to escape the rain? Search no further. With these top spring holiday destinations around the world, you are sure to find the sunshine somewhere along the way. Whether you are looking to relax on the beach, enjoy the nightlife, or take a drive along the coast , you can find this and much more with our spring holiday guide for 2013.
1. Sun in the Desert
- Enjoy sunbathing poolside on the rooftops of some of the hottest hotels, most of which offer guest DJs so you don't even have to leave the pool to join the party. If you're feeling lucky, check out the casinos or enjoy driving along the strip to take in all of the action Vegas nightlife has to offer.
2. Sun in the City
- With temperatures in the high 20s to the low 30s, you are sure to soak up the sun while lying on South Beach. Here you can enjoy the beach by day and the city by night. Miami offers a variety of cuisines that you can easily walk to and enjoy the vibrant city. You can also opt to take a cruise out of the Port of Miami while you are here, if you want to check out the Caribbean.
3. Sun & Party
Panama City Beach
- Proving to be one of the top destinations for Spring Break, Panama City Beach has it all. It even holds the title of 'Spring Break Capital of the World'. If you are looking to spend your holiday walking along white sandy beaches and partying the holiday away with your friends, then you are sure to have the time of your life.
4. Sun & the Sights
- If you are looking for a destination that offers more culture and days filled with sightseeing, then Rome just might be the place for you. Here you can visit the famous Colosseum, the Pantheon and the Vatican. The average temperature in April/May ranges from 17 to 22 degrees so you are sure to still catch a tan while touring the sights.
5. Sun on the Adriatic
- Looking for an adventure enriched by history and perhaps an excuse to enjoy a scenic drive as well? Look no further than Dubrovnik, Croatia. Here you can relax by the crystal clear sea and enjoy snorkeling, kayaking or parasailing tours. You can also check out the old town and live like a local while exploring the town and enjoying the wonderful cuisine. Dubrovnik also serves as a great starting point if you fancy a drive along the Adriatic coast.So, no matter what type of getaway you are looking for this spring, these destinations are sure to fulfill your needs!